Monday, May 27, 2013

PROFILE INTERVIEW & PHOTO SHOOT // FOCUS MALAYSIA




i was asked if i would consider having a profile published in a business weekly - focus malaysia recently. naturally i thought hey, why the heck not!? so i met up with a lovely lady for an afternoon cuppa and we chatted for quite a while about things related to, well, me me me basically, and thankfully we soon moved on to other more interesting things later on :)
my man was there with me to lend me his support, because although i lecture on a regular basis, having my photo taken is a totally different ball game...i suck at that, and turn into a nervous wreck lol! i have no idea how i managed to do modelling gigs while in australia! goodness...tut tut tut...
l.o.v.e the fluorescent orange dress my man bought for me :) 
will share the article soon...

oxo,
lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment